Terry BrockLeverage Technology to Build Business Relationships
Every program is individually designed to meet the needs of the audience so they may:
- Understand how to use relevant technology to build business relationships.
- Overcome fear and embrace ever-changing tools.
- Leverage the past to prepare for the future.
- Measure success and adapt strategies to work in the real world.
Terry Brock is more than just a social media marketing speaker, or a technology trends expert. He packs his presentations with "Gee Wiz" joy for gadgets, solid business strategies to build relationships, and inspiration to try new things to improve the bottom line. His entertaining and energizing style engages audiences and inspires action.
As an internationally recognized Hall of Fame Speaker, Marketing Coach & Author based in Florida, USA, Terry Brock has a background with an undergraduate degree in communications (radio, television, newspapers) and a Master of Business Administration degree in Marketing. He brings this knowledge of practical, real-world experience to play for you, to make you look good and bring your people lots of learning and fun! Terry has worked with computers speaking professionally since 1983 in 17 countries and 40 states. He helps businesses use technology to gain a strong competitive advantage.
- Management, Strategie, Führung, Team
- Marketing, Vertrieb, Service
- Neue Medien, Social Media, IT
- “Terry was instrumental in helping us launch our B2B blog and setting the editorial approach. He built lasting relationships with our 100+ AT&T bloggers. They came to rely on Terry’s expertise in writing/editorial to help hone their own skills. Terry also facilitated our in-person meeting that was overwhelming successful and he received many positive comments from attendees on his ability to keep us on track and keep everyone engaged. I’d highly recommend Terry for his ability to engage his audience and bring people together to achieve a common goal.”
- "Words can’t express well enough how appreciative I, and our entire Meeting Professional International Greater Orlando Chapter’s Educational Committee, am of your recent collaboration with us to put on what I would say was one of the hottest luncheon presentations we have had in a long time. I especially can’t thank you enough for allowing us to shape the direction of the presentation. Your willingness to meet with us and design the program to our needs was especially unique. Everyone who attended the meeting was talking about it well after that day. You started a great buzz for us. You went above and beyond to help us promote this using the social media. In additional to designing a link that we could use to promote the interviews you did of several of our members to help promote this topic was wonderful."
- "I would like to thank you once again for your participation as our keynote presenter at our recent Cooperative Association of Resort Exchangers, C.A.R.E., Conference. Your presentation, Social Networking for Business: What Works and What Doesn’t, was most informative and very relevant to the career development of the resort vacation professionals in attendance. As chairman of the CARE speakers committee I was pleased and impressed with your detailed advance preparation and the degree to which you custom tailored the presentation to our industry and our association. You took the time to make contact with several CARE members prior to the conference in order to become familiar with us and the nature of our business. This, and the You Tube video you posted in advance of the conference, provided attendees with a sense of familiarity with you and the feeling that your presentation was developed specifically for our association."
- Jay Heubner Ace Hardware "Terry Brock is a friend of Ace Hardware who assisted us in piloting a new service offering for our international customers. Terry was fun to work with, professional and a polished communicator. We wish Terry all the best in his future endeavors."
- Customer Service
- Newest Technology Trends in the US
- Success Performance