Dr. Graeme CodringtonExpert on the the new world of work
- The TIDES of Change: Five disruptive forces shaping the new world of work
- A Shifting World: The trends that will shape the world in the next decade
- Tomorrow's Technologies Today: Remarkable technologies that will shape the world in the next five years
- Beyond the Hype: Using Social Media to Connect, Engage and Transform Your Business
Dr. Graeme Codrington is an expert on the new world of work and multigenerational workplaces based in South Africa. He is a keynote presenter, author, futurist and strategy consultant, working across multiple industries and sectors. His unique style blends cutting-edge research, thought leading insights with humour and multimedia-driven presentations and workshops. He has a particular interest in trends affecting how people live, work, interact and connect with each other. He speaks on the TIDES of change - the five key disruptive forces shaping the new world of work: Technology, Institutional change, Demographics, the Environment and shifting Social values. Speaking internationally to over 100,000 people every year, he has shared the platform with the likes of Edward de Bono, Jonas Ridderstrale, Sir Ken Robinson and Neil Armstrong, and was recently voted "Speaker of the Year" by the Academy for Chief Executives.
- Innovation, Kreativität
- Zukunft, Trend
- “I’m delighted to say I’ve worked with Graeme on a number of global, high-profile London Business School leadership development programmes. He’s just a dream to work with. He fuses creativity, client-focus and insight into the disruptive trends transforming business. He’s also a powerfully-engaging and entertaining speaker. If you get a chance, hire Graeme. Your programme participants will thank you for it.” Greg Orme, London Business School
- “Thanks so much for helping make yesterday be the success it was – your presentation content and professional skill in delivering a closing keynote after a long day was exceptional- thought provoking engaging with great humour too – a true professional! A big thanks too for working with us in the way that you did both pre and post the event.” Marc Crothall, Chief Executive, Scottish Tourism Alliance
- Leanne Geale, Nestlé International nestle_edited.png "Graeme is the best virtual presenter we have seen – he was as effective as if he were in the room. In particular, we found his use of other digital tools to help him convey messages was very effective as was his conversational style. We also greatly appreciated the content and the opportunity to reflect on what is happening and how it may impact the future, both personally and professionally. Long after the session, we were still talking about it and the ways of working for the future."